Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Boardwalk Badness Weekend Party Review-- Part IV

Because the suite parties started so late, we were off playing until almost 4 am. I'm a 52-year-old woman who works full time and has a regular bedtime because I have to be able to function at work. It had been a long day and me, Sherri and Lisa fell into bed exhausted. I was really sore and it wasn't just my bottom. My ribs were really sore. I took a tramadol before hitting the sack and slept like a log. We woke up later that morning. I found out that Sherri had walked to a nearby market to buy some milk. We got dressed and, because there was no free breakfast offered by the hotel, we were forced to eat what we had in the room. There were cookies, fudge, grapes, muffins and Coke to wash it all down with. "Breakfast of champions" as we say in the Midwest.

As sometimes happens at parties, my mind was a blur and I'm not sure how we ended up back in Tom and Nancy's room for more play. Again, it was awesome and this time we had even more people in the room. Again, Tom started with his hand.



It was relatively warm that day so I felt OK wearing a short sleeved shirt and sandals. I stressed because my fat gut was showing in the photos, but there was nothing I could do about it. Again, Tom made sure I had a pillow under me to cushion my ribs (which were extremely sore that day). You can  sort of see where the Family Strap hit on my bottom. The mark was visible the rest of the weekend. I was pretty happy about being able to wear these jeans. I'd bought them at a thrift store hoping to diet into them, which I did.

We were joined by Kaity-lyn and her husband, Rodney. We were also joined by RodneySpanksHard FirmHandTn. Both men managed to get some playtime with me. There were plenty of bottoms in attendance and all of them were seen to by the kind gentlemen, I was again treated to some very interesting toys. One of them was called "The 50 Shades strap". It felt pretty much like any other strap.


But I guess some crafty marketing genius tied this in with the books. Whatever the case, Tom sure got a kick out of using this. He even put the little bag it came in on my back so people would know it was s "50 Shades" strap. There was a lot of spanking going on in that room. Everyone was getting in on the act. Tom was no sooner done with me, than RodneySpanksHard wanted his chance with me. I kind of regret that this was our only chance to play all weekend. But whenever I play with Rodney, i have to get the London Tanner prison strap and he let me have it good this time.
It doesn't matter what kind of condition my bottom is in, I always want the prison strap laid on well and Rodney can sure bring the pain. I first felt the prison strap in 2003 from the man who makes them. I was impressed that day and always love to feel it from whoever has it. This wouldn't be the only time I would feel it. I would love to have one, but they are extremely expensive and I just don't have the funds for it. Of course, if anyone wants to buy me one, I wouldn't turn it down. As I was being strapped here, Nancy was being spanked by someone else. The ones who weren't being spanked were kind enough to snap pictures. Photo wise, this was a great party. Everyone I asked was more than happy to take photos for me. And I returned the favor whenever anyone asked me to take a photo for them. When Rodney got done with me, I found myself across the knee of FirmHandTn. Like the other tops I'd played with, he let me put a pillow between my ribs and his knees.

I didn't notice it at the time, but it's a good thing for my sister, Sherri, that I don't kick my feet. She's directly behind me and was smiling the whole time. This is one of my favorite photos from that whole weekend. I sometimes get grief from people because I smile when I'm getting spanked. For some reason, it just rubs them the wrong way. If I'm being honest, i'll admit that I sometimes do it on purpose; I smile on purpose to annoy them. Some people take themselves and spanking way too seriously. They can't smile, laugh or admit that it's fun. For them, it always has to be about punishment or a "learning experience". While that may be OK in a relationship, at a party, people are there to have fun. And I was determined to have fun, despite ribs that were so sore I could hardly breathe. But I wasn't about to throw away six months of planning and sweating. So I grit my teeth and played on. When I was done with this one, Rodneyv(the other one) decided I needed to feel the "special strap" that he had, so over the bed I went for that.

I love straps. It doesn't matter what kind it is, I like it. Well, except for the Family Strap. And I have a feeling that I might have liked it under other circumstances. It got pretty frenzied in that room, with people swinging all kinds of implements. Luckily, there were no incidents. Usually, when lying on the bed like this, I would have the pillow under my hips, but here I had it under my chest to protect my sore ribs. I really didn't think they would be this much of an issue, but they were. But as I said, I was determined to enjoy myself. One of the highlights of this day was feeling a strap that had been made specially for me by Mike of the Correction Colllection. I had made a comment on one of his photos, a photo of some lovely paddles he had made. The workmanship looked amazing and I commented that, while they were lovely, there wasn't a green one. All of the colors were nice, but green is my favorite color. So he offered to make a green one and bring it to the party. And he was as good as his word. He uses buffalo hide to make his paddles and he gave me a sample of it the night before. But this was MY strap, made specially for me. There isn't another green one in existence.

It sure does cover a lot of surface area and it will take some breaking in to get it nice and supple, but I love it. It definitely has some bite to it. I think Mike (my top) will love it, too when he gets his hands on it. We'll soon see. Anyway, the fun was beginning to wind down and someone suggested one of my fvorite things to do: a line up. All of usnice red color and so we lined up, pants down for a group shot.

To me, these scenes are always delightful. Everyone seemed to have gotten all the spanking they wanted. This had been a really fun way to spend a couple of hours.

Tomorrow, I finally end up over the knee of my benefactor :)

No comments: