Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Our Need And Desire Party Report Part I

Before I fill you in on all the details of my party weekend, let me apologize to those who read this blog for the fact that I haven't made a new entry in more than two months. I'm so sorry. Maybe I should be spanked for that? Suffice to say that life had taken up more of my time than I wanted it to. But I'm back now and with a party report to boot.

For those of you who don't know, the Our Need And Desire group is run by my dear friend, Purple Angel. She has had some health issues lately so I was really anxious to see her, let alone party. We'd missed Crimson Moon so this was sort of like a make up weekend for that. It was an awesome weekend.

First off, Cigi had a doctor appointment that morning so it was up early for us. It was the whole shebang this time---labs, see the doctor, and an IV drip of Zometa, which they give her for her bones. We expected to be out by noon, but it was almost one before we got home (and, of course, I wasn't done packing yet!). The lady who drove us was my nephew's sometime girlfriend but since she lives with my sister and brother-in-law, they are still on friendly terms. She was absolutely wonderful, carrying some of our bags down to the car for us (our toy bags!) and making sure Cigi was comfortable in the backseat before we took off. Because it was after 2 pm before we hit the road, we did encounter some traffic as we neared the hotel. However, it wasn't as bad going in as it looked like it was going out. I secretly felt bad for her because the return trip was going to be hellacious. But I didn't think about that as we approached the hotel. I was too excited about seeing my friend, Purple, again. I hadn't seen her since she came to stay with us after Cigi's knee surgery the previous December so we had a lot of catching up to do.

I had some catching up to do with someone else as well. About a month before the party, I saw that the man who had given me my very first adult spanking was also attending. It had been almost five years since I'd seen him and I was excited about the prospect of seeing him and, hopefully, playing with him again.

Now I related in my July Crimson Moon report what a hassle check in had been for that party. Here, there was none of that. This was probably due to the fact that I reserved the room personally whereas, for CM someone else had booked the room. When we got to our room, it was perfect. It had two double beds and was clean as a whistle. I love this hotel. It's not fancy, but it's perfect for spanking parties. I'm not one of those people that needs a $500-a-night room to spank in. Cigi and I got unpacked and then I took a bath. With the morning being taken up with her appointment, there simply hadn't been time to do this at home. I go with her to her appointments whenever I can because I don't want to have regrets later that I wasn't there for her when she needed me. But we actually got good news that day--her tumor markers were down for the first time in almost a year. So Cigi and I were both feeling particularly good that day. Since she had been smart and bathed and shaved the night before, she was ready to go long before I was. By the time I got cleaned up and got my face put on, she had already been in the party room for a while. She had seen our friend, Purple Angel, and others who had been worried about her (many people who attend ON&D are also CMer's) since we'd missed the Crimson Moon party. I caught up with everyone, including that man who had given me my first spanking. But he wasn't the first person I played with. The first man I played with was a switch who had come from out of state to attend and was only going to be there for one night. He had come with another woman, who I was meeting for the first time. When he asked me to play, he invited his companion to join us. I had a feeling she would've been jealous had he not invited her. First he spanked me; over my jeans at first, then on the bare. The woman watched his every move. Then she spanked her, using some of my toys, which I'd brought with me. Then she spanked him (he was a switch, after all). I would've enjoyed the scene a lot more if she hadn't been there. Now don't misunderstand when I say that. I have no problem with other people being in the room when I play. It was her jealous eye that bothered me. She literally watched every move he made while he spanked me. I have to admit I was a little uncomfortable with the whole thing and was glad when it was over. Not only had he had to watch his every move he had to be careful about what he said, too. I didn't get the vibe that they were a couple...but she sure seemed to want me to get that impression.

I went back to the party room and got something to eat. We had stopped at an Arby's on the way, but that had been hours ago. I was famished by this time. One thing I'll credit my friend PA for and that is that her parties always have good food. I mean, what's a party without stuff to munch on? It seemed everything was available. I had a croissant with turkey, cheese and lettuce on it. I added mayo myself because I hate dry sandwiches. There were chips and crudites and sweets and almost anything else you'd want at a party, including plenty of soft drinks and water. Purple Angel had called me the day before (when I was at work) and left me a message letting me know that she would have Mountain Dew available because she knew we like it. So of course, I grabbed one. I don't know who catered the food but it was wonderful. I kept an eye on Cigi, making sure she ate something, too. When she doesn't have an appetite, it's not a good sign. She had dropped 40 pounds since the previous year's party. But she was eating and laughing so I figured all was well with her. That helped me enjoy the party even more; knowing I didn't have to worry about her. She calls this behavior "hovering" and it's something she hates so I try really hard not to do it. But there are times when I just can't help it. Like when she isn't getting around as well and needs her cane to walk with or, as I said, when she doesn't have an appetite. Loss of appetite in a cancer patient isn't good. But we weren't thinking about any of that on this particular night. The mood in the party room was happy and joyous and so we got into the spirit, too. There was happy chatter and the sound of food being devoured. Every once in a while, someone would decide to avail themselves of the spanking bench that was set up in one corner of the room. It was the same spanking bench we'd seen and used at the July CM party. It was wide and soft and really comfortable. I made up my mind to play on it at least once before the weekend was up. When I went over to throw out my trash, I got another offer to play. My stomach was full but not dangerously so so I said OK. This guy was someone I had totally avoided at the previous year's party. He looked mean and dirty to me. I think someone must have had a little talk with him because, while he still appeared fairly grubby, his demeanor was much more friendly. He hadn't even approached me at last year's party. I got the impression he expected the ladies to do the asking. But I had made up my mind to be more sociable at this party. I was going to give everyone a chance. I might not play with everyone who asks me, but I was at least going to give them a chance. Looking back, I can see that, at some parties, my behavior was less than welcoming. Realizing, of course, that I have the right to play with whom I want to play with and to refuse those I don't, that doesn't give me the right to be rude. So when this guy asked me to play, I thought "Why not?" and off we went. When we got to his room, he showed me his toys. He was obviously very proud of them. He had flown in so he hadn't been able to bring all of his toys, so he said he'd brought a little of everything. We talked about his medical infirmities (caused by advancing age) and about Cigi's issues. He asked what toys I wanted used on me. There hadn't been a lot to choose from. All of them looked cheap and a few looked very poorly made. Probably hand made. But I didn't want to insult him. Maybe just paying the party fee, buying a round trip plane ticket and paying for two nights in a hotel had been all he could afford. I picked a few of the less dangerous-looking toys he offered and we got underway. He was a dominant and made no bones about it. I told him I wasn't a sub and made no bones about that either. He told me, rather condescendingly, that "Young ladies who get spanked are submissive, at least for the time they're being spanked." I tried really hard not to laugh at this uninformed opinion. Instead, I told him that submissives have the desire to serve and be pleasing in their hearts. I don't have any of that. I just like to be spanked. He chuckled and told me I could live in my denial if I wanted to. His dismissive laugh almost made me leave right then and there. Instead I told him he was entitled to his opinion and that it wasn't his fault he didn't know any better. But I told him it was a pity he didn't make an effort to better inform himself before making generalizations. He said "I'm an old dog. I can't learn new tricks now." Well, that was fair enough, I supposed. But that still didn't make it right for him to subscribe to the old "any young lady who gets spanked is submissive" argument. He treated me like a sub in training during the entire scene. He also wanted to see what I could take, obviously. I think I had a higher tolerance than he was used to because he kept asking me if I wanted to use my safeword. I told him no, I wasn't even close to that, which seemed to disappoint him. All I could do was shrug it off. It's not like the scene totally didn't work for me. He spanked hard the way I like it but not too hard. His toys weren't deadly. He did need to improve his caning technique but I didn't say so. When we were done, I was heading back to the party room when another man asked me to play. This guy was a royal pain the entire weekend. I told him I had just finished playing and needed to rest. He then told me he had something for me in his room. I had heard this guy used ruses to get girls to his room, where, once there, they feel they can't refuse his offer to play. Especially once he's gifted them with something. So, in order to get him to leave me alone, I went. The party suite and every one's rooms were on the first floor so it made getting to and from rooms discreetly much easier. The front desk staff had just seen me come out of one man's room and I was now going into another. But they knew what we were doing. When we got to the man's room, he gave me a small box of chocolates. I thanked him and told him to come back to the party room in half an hour and find me. He asked me to stay and talk with him. I really didn't want to. But, like the other guy, I felt it was best to play with him or I wasn't going to get a moment's peace the whole weekend. I sat down on the couch while he sat across the room on the bed. I learned he was married with grown kids. We had a love of baseball in common so we talked about that. I really can't remember what else we discussed but I thought we'd better get this going or I was going to be there all night. He didn't spank half bad, but he kept up a running commentary during which he wanted me to give him feedback on every whack. This isn't how I like to play. I like conversation as much as the next girl, but he never stopped talking and he wanted me to keep telling him how well he was doing. I asked him politely to please be quiet and just spank me. If something was wrong I would let him know. I never got to relax or truly enjoy the spanking. This was the reason I think most women don't want to play with him. Well, that and his whiny attitude. Once he was done spanking me he didn't want me to leave. He expected me to stay and talk to him some more. I told him politely that I had given him an hour of my time and that was more than I gave most people I play with during a party. He pouted but let me leave. I was glad he'd decided to stay in his room (probably to pout some more) and not follow me back to the party room. I didn't even want to be seen with him. He made me so mad. He has to be the most insecure person I've met in the scene. I was glad to let him see the back of me.

When I returned to the party suite, the group had thinned out. People were playing privately or some (like Cigi) had gone to bed. It had been a long and tiring day for her. On the way back from treatment that afternoon, she had vomited while she was driving (the reason she keeps an emesis basin with her at all times) and I feared we were going to miss this party, too. But once she gets sick, she usually feels a lot better. Some of the treatments make her nauseous and I try my hardest to understand what she's going through.

I only played three times that whole first night. I attributed that to the late start we'd gotten and the fact that their were few attractive spankers there. And by "attractive" I don't mean good looking. That's not really even important to me. What I mean by attractive is spankers I would find interesting to play with. That would change the next night.

No comments: