Sunday, March 15, 2009

Majorly Bummed

Usually, about this time, my blog is all sweetness and light; filled me with me talking about attending whatever Crimson Moon party is upcoming. Unfortunately, I'm majorly bummed because next weeks CM party will have to go on without Cigi and I in attendance.
We had every intention of going, mind you. We haven't missed a party since July, 2006 (back when Cigi was still bald from chemo and not feeling very spankable). We were able to attend the October, 2006 party. As fate would have it, my St. Louis Cardinals won the World Series the first night of the party and Cigi happily walked the streets of Chicago with her Cardinal jacket on. Ah...sweet memories.
We survived upheavals that included three or four hotel changes and changes in leadership. We have survived having friends we cared about leaving the group or leaving the scene. We have survived death and illness, too. We love this group like family because of our shared bonds and this is why it hurts so much to miss that time with our CM friends. Not to mention all the good spanking I was planning on getting. I feel badly for the people who were planning on seeing us.
I guess I'm just going to have to find a way to make myself feel better. Maybe I will look up a spanking friend and see if maybe we can have a little party right in my apartment. Of course, it won't be the same, but it will be better than sitting around all weekend watching "House" reruns.
So Dr. Ken, say hi to everyone for us and tell them the twins will be there with bells on in July. In the meantime, I will be eating chocolate and doing other things to make up for how gypped I feel. Maybe I will go on a totally unnecessary shopping spree and load up on new spring clothes and panties. That sounds cool, but, as I have stated on this blog before, shopping isn't really a substitute for spanking in my mind. Nothing is.
OK, scratch the shopping spree. That won't cut it. Oh well...I'm sure if given enough time, I can come up with something.
So to everyone reading this who is heading for the party next week, safe travels and hey, keep me on your dance card for July, OK?

1 comment:

Dr. Ken said...

You and Cigi were both missed at the party, so you'd BETTER be there in July, young lady!

Dr. Ken